Recent Topics

1 Sep 04, 2009 19:46    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I am a novice, but I loaded a skin and put my new blog on my web site. Using the Admin module, I created a new post, and I hit publish. But my new post is not showing up on the blog on my web site. The blog on my web site still shows "no new posts".

When I go to the post page in the Admin, I can see my published post just as I created it, it shows that it is published, but it's not showing up on my web. (I've refreshed, logged out, logged back in, closed windows, opened windows....can't think of anything else to do.) Help!

2 Sep 04, 2009 21:28

Sounds like a time difference between your server and you. Sounds like your server is living in the past in terms of time zone. So when you post at 8pm and your server is at 5pm your server thinks "ruth1098 wants this to appear 3 hours from now".

On any admin page it should say "server time" up top somewhere. Used to anyway. If nothing else go to Global settings -> regional subtab and see what it says for server time. If it says something that isn't the same local time for you then tell it the number of hours to offset the server time by.

Unless it isn't a time zone issue. ;)

Form is loading...