Recent Topics

1 Jul 28, 2004 08:07    

Hello everyone I'm new in here.

I am having this problem when I am at the administrator panel and trying to open the properties for every user to change their group password etc.
when I do that the page is jumping back to the "Groups & Users" window, the one with the list of users where I started,
I noticed that the properties page appears foe a sec and then brings me back to the users window.
I am using 0.9.0.10 Copenhagen
tryed it with the latest Internet Explorer with all updates and Mozilla firefox.
Thank and keep the good work

2 Jul 28, 2004 23:02

Weird. I can't reproduce this. When it happens, what does the URL say? Does it have the "?user=1" throughout the whole process, or does that go away when it jumps back to the other screen?

3 Jul 29, 2004 12:33

Hi Isaac
it says "?user=1"
like it should but nothing happens.
I thought it might be related: I noticed that when I try to update my details, for any user by the form that in the blog it dosent updatae it at all, but when other users than the admin do it from the back office it works, strange.

4 May 27, 2005 10:08

Hi - I am experiencing this same problem using 0.9.0.12. I have setup my first group of users and cannot get into their profiles to change their rights. I cannot even access my own properties (admin).

Did anyone find a solution to this in the last year?

5 May 27, 2005 12:46

Just for checking.. you are logged-in as admin, when you want to view your own properties ?

6 May 30, 2005 04:30

I have the same problem...unable to edit any properties of any user...

7 Nov 05, 2005 17:04

I have the same problem too ...

any idea :?:

OK PROBLEM SOLVED -> Clear your cookies cache

Form is loading...