Recent Topics

1 Oct 16, 2009 02:31    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

First issue is this. http://admin.php/?. Not every link in the admin page does that though, only the sub links. How do I go about fixing this?

Second issue is, I have 2 different blog sections set up. One for my vehicle and one for random stuff. Both blogs have sub categories. But regardless where I select my posting to show up, it shows up both blogs. Very annoying to see random posts showing up in my vehicle section where it does not belong.

2 Oct 16, 2009 03:33

First issue has happened before but I dunno what the answer was, so I'll just guess at some stuff. Second issue is probably easy too, but I'll guess at some stuff again because guessing gives me pretty good odds of being right ;)

Oh hey hi Once. Welcome to the forums.

First issue: I'll go with a sledgehammer approach here. Grab a brand new copy of the version you have, unzip it on your computer, delete from your server the entire /inc/ folder, then upload the brand new shiny bright one you just unzipped. The idea is if you have a crapped up file this will get rid of it much quicker than trying to logically find the bad file. And get a brand new zip because if it is a crapped up file no one can say where in the process of getting the files to your server something might have gone wrong.

Second one is really easy actually. No guessing required. Well, some guessing since you haven't told us your version or provided a link to your installation. So I'll guess you have one set up as an aggregator blog which is why content from the other shows up in the one. Blog settings -> pick a blog -> Features (I think). Might be the Advanced subtab. Anyway that is where aggregation gets controlled ... depending on your version of b2evolution.

IF you have a really old version then blog #1 will always be an aggregator blog, so you fix that by upgrading to v2.4.7 and say 'wow'. Especially if you are talking about playing world of warcraft. In that case 'wow' is the generally accepted way to say world of warcraft without actually saying it.

Form is loading...