Recent Topics

1 Feb 07, 2010 06:25    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere.

I'm just thinking of starting a blog which among other things deal with art and cinema. Some of the subject matters being sexual and explicit.

I could only find information regarding blogs listed/pinged on the b2evolution site cannot have adult content, so I'm wondering if material/blogs referencing explicit adult content are allowed.

Obviously no illegal matter will be addressed.

2 Feb 07, 2010 18:57

You can have adult content. I host two adult blogs on b2evo. The terms of use are towards the use of the code, not the use of your blog. Have fun, I know I do!

3 Feb 07, 2010 20:53

A rule of thumb for posting links to your adult content in the forums is to warn people "don't look if you're uptight". Sometimes you will need to post a link to show a particular issue is what I mean.

But yeah if you wanna use the product for adult stuff go ahead. Heck if you want to use it to plot overthrowing all the world's governments while stealing candy from babies that's okay too! Once you download and install the software it is yours to do with as you see fit, meaning what you use it for is entirely up to you.

4 Feb 07, 2010 21:55

Come on guys, I draw the line at stealing candy from babies. That's just out of order ;)

L

5 Feb 07, 2010 22:15

lturner wrote:

Come on guys, I draw the line at stealing candy from babies. That's just out of order ;)

L

agreed!

6 Feb 08, 2010 00:23

Fantastic.
Thanks for the responses.

7 Feb 13, 2010 18:26

lturner wrote:

L

I do it, but out of respect I go eat it somewhere else.

Form is loading...