Recent Topics

1 Nov 18, 2010 22:55    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Hello,

i upgraded my blog from version 1.10 to 3.3.3. I tested it on my local Kubuntu. All worked fine. Then I updated it on my server (hyperblog.de). At the end of the installation i got this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function token_get_all() in /path/hyperblog.de/httpdocs/inc/plugins/model/_plugins_admin.class.php on line 418

but the Blog is running fine. Except I cant install any Plugins. Then i get the same error again. I found some entries in here in the forum, but the most are from 2006 converning 1.8 version of b2evolution.

Another user has a similar symptom, but another failure. [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=19563&highlight=tokengetall]His blog wasnt working[/url]

So again my (hyperblog.de) Blog is working, only i can't extend it with plugins. And that's a problem, because I need captchas for preventing comment spam. On my Kubuntu it works very well.

Any ideas?

some additional facts

Blog URL= [url=http://www.hyperblog.de/hoergen.php]http://www.hyperblog.de/hoergen.php[/url]

SUSE LINUX 10.1 (X86-64)
Linux server 2.6.16.27-061216a #1 SMP Sat Dec 16 13:15:27 CET 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

PHP 5.1.2 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6 (cli) (built: Dec 12 2007 02:15:51)
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.9, Copyright (c) 2002-2006, by ionCube Ltd.

Configure Command => '../configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--datadir=/usr/share/php5' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php5/cli' '--wi
th-config-file-path=/etc/php5/cli' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php5/conf.d' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/lib64/php5/bin' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-session' '--with-mm' '--with-pcre-regex
=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--enable-simplexml' '--enable-spl' '--enable-safe-mode' '--disable-debug' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-cli'
'--with-pear=/usr/share/php5/PEAR' '--enable-bcmath=shared' '--enable-calendar=shared' '--enable-ctype=shared' '--enable-dbase=shared' '--enable-dom=shared' '--enable-exif=shared' '--enable-filepro=shared' '--en
able-ftp=shared' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '--enable-mbregex' '--enable-pcntl=shared' '--enable-posix=shared' '--enable-shmop=shared' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-soap=shared' '--enable-sockets=shared' '-
-enable-sysvmsg=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--enable-tokenizer=shared' '--enable-wddx=shared' '--with-zlib=shared' '--with-bz2=shared' '--with-curl=shared' '--with-gd=shared' '--
enable-gd-jis-conv' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--with-gettext=shared' '--wit
h-gmp=shared' '--with-iconv=shared' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-kerberos' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-ldap-sasl=/usr' '--with-mcrypt=shared' '--with-mhash=shared' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '
--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=shared' '--with-ncurses=shared' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--with-openssl=shared' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-snmp=shared'
'--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--enable-xmlreader=shared' '--enable-xmlwriter=shared' '--with-xsl=shared' '--with-tidy=shared,/usr' '--enable-dba=shared' '--with-db4=/usr' '--without-gdbm' '--with-cdb' '--with-inifile
' '--with-flatfile' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--with-pdo_sqlite=shared' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared,/usr' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/usr' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-suhosin=shared' '--disab
le-cgi'

2 Nov 19, 2010 00:01

PHP Tokenizer support should be available from PHP 4.2.0 (or somewhere thereabouts) onward. And your version of PHP was indeed compiled with '--enable-tokenizer=shared'... which should load tokenizer support as a module.

Do you see Tokenizer listed in the modules when you view phpinfo? Judging by your config, the module should be under /lib64/php/modules. It would be loaded via php.ini (extensions section) or via a script in the /etc/php.d directory.

It's possible (but weird) that the module is just not installed. On SUSE, you should be able to install it with the command 'yast2 -i php-tokenizer' or 'yast2 -i php5-tokenizer'

*Note* Lots of different ways to install packages with SUSE, so use what you're comfortable with... whether it's YaST, zypper, yum, apt or rpm.

3 Dec 20, 2010 00:13

BushLeagueCritic wrote:

Do you see Tokenizer listed in the modules when you view phpinfo?

I dont see the Tokenizer, but my hoster will build up a new server starting new year, so I wait until then.

But Thanks for your help so far

Form is loading...