Recent Topics

1 Nov 19, 2010 02:39    

Hello everyone,

Summarized, my problem is, that pictures I uploaded and linked in an entry are visible on the main overview of all posts, and also in the full view of the post, but NOT visible in the category overview in which the post is in.
To be precise, there isn't even any HTML in the "code excerpt" DIV.

In a little detail:
There is a bit of history, that might factor in. The server of my webhoster had severe problems with b2e trying to use hidden directories for thumbs (.evocache) which already caused me to hack into the code a little bit and change the thumb cache destination to _evocache. Furthermore there have been problems with permissions, too, with the image directories, even though b2e itself created them.
But that just on a side note - I can only remotely imagine that it is connected.

I think it must have something to do with the way post previews are displayed. So I've been searching for ways to manipulate the behaviour of excerpt creation, but had no luck so far.
Also I wonder because as said the pictures show up on the main page and it is an excerpt there no less. But when I click on the category it's in, where the entry also shows up, there's just no IMG tag or anything at all.

I'm working with the most recent version of b2e, I suppose. I downloaded it maybe a week ago.

Thanks for reading,
any help'd be highly appreciated.

2 Nov 19, 2010 03:38

Summarized, my problem is, that pictures I uploaded and linked in an entry are visible on the main overview of all posts, and also in the full view of the post, but NOT visible in the category overview in which the post is in.
To be precise, there isn't even any HTML in the "code excerpt" DIV.

Blog settings->SEO tab->Category pages->Post contents. Choose one of the options other than 'Excerpt'

3 Nov 20, 2010 19:05

Perfect. Thank you very much.
Didn't think that was the place to look for that, though. : D

4 Nov 20, 2010 19:22

You're welcome.

Didn't think that was the place to look for that, though. : D

I agree completely. ;)

Form is loading...