Recent Topics

1 Apr 03, 2012 23:24    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.5

Currently using 4.0.5 and plan on upgrading to 4.1.3, but having a problem with importing my database on the local server with using WAMP.

Here's what I've done.... on the local server I did a new install. Thankfully, there were no hang ups or problems as before. :D What a relief! The problem comes in when I've tried to install my database from the live server [zipped or unpacked] that I downloaded to my computer, but it won't upload into SQL even though b2evo database, name, passwords are all the same. I've tried several different things with reinstalling but can't seem to get around a problem.

The message that I get is:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.... line 1
You DO NOT have access TO that DATABASE( drhrplus_com_b2evo ) !

My local server info:
MySql Server version: 5.5.16-log
MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
Apache/2.2.21 (Win64) PHP/5.3.8
Win 7, 64 bit

Has anyone seen the above and how do I work around this (the MySql 'help' was of no use)? I'd like to see the blogs on the local server work as they should so that I don't have any 'issues' when I go live.... or, should I not be doing this? Afterward, the plan is to use the installer to Upgrade this package with 4.1.3 locally. When things seem satisfactory I plan to ftp b2evo on the live server.

Ok.... where do I go from here? :-/

Thanks.

2 Apr 04, 2012 00:51

double, triple, quadraple check your credentials (:

Other than that, i could recommend another way:
Duplicate your root dir into root/upgrade, perform the upgrade & test afterwards there, and move everything back to root if all goes well.

3 Apr 04, 2012 04:51

Thanks, Tilqicom.

I'm unsure if I duplicate the director, if it will help. I don't think that I'll have a problem with upgrading on the local server using the installer. The real issue is integrating my live data onto the local server.

I suppose, I can go ahead with finishing to install locally. But, what will happen when I upload just the files with the updated version to the live server? I guess, I'm wondering.... are people uploading (exporting) their database as part of the update too?

4 Apr 04, 2012 05:37

Well, my over confidence that upgrading locally would be no problem, but this has turned out to be untrue. Message of an error with cache:

Loading module: _core/model/__core.install.php
Loading module: collections/model/_collections.install.php
Loading module: files/model/_files.install.php
Loading module: sessions/model/_sessions.install.php
Loading module: messaging/model/_messaging.install.php
Loading module: maintenance/model/_maintenance.install.php

Checking DB schema version... 10200 : OK.
An unexpected error has occurred!

If this error persists, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1(Errno=1064)

Your query: Invalidate blogs's page caches

REPLACE INTO evo_coll_settings ( cset_coll_ID, cset_name, cset_value ) VALUE

What does this mean and what now??? :(

Form is loading...