Recent Topics

1 Sep 21, 2005 03:32    

We recently installed b2evo version 0.9.1 on our server and I'm now attempting to configure it for use by multiple bloggers.

Here is the index page:

http://207.22.41.111/b2evo/blogs/

Question: Whenever I click on any of the links like the category link or a skin link or another blog link (Blog B, Blog Index), I get No input file specified.

I cannot find any reference to this error message in the forums or the documentation. Did we miss something in the install?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kathy Schwartz

2 Sep 21, 2005 04:27

This is a php error, not a b2e-specific error. I did a little searching on the error and nothing jumped out at me. You might want to put that error message in google with "php" included in the search and see what you can discover.

Maybe someone else here will know of a fix, though.

3 Sep 21, 2005 08:52

Try unticking "use extra path info" in admin > settings

¥

4 Dec 09, 2005 19:38

I know this is old, but I just ran into it and found my problem. Its a mod_rewrite error.

I use dreamhost and I don't recommend 'em - their php environments are too strict. I had to disable "run PHP as CGI" to get the mod_rewrite functioning properly.

The thing that sucks is I need to "run PHP as CGI" with them in order to do any remote includes or fopens. (which means no trackbacks, external RSS parsing, etc). So I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. Their answer always is "just use curl, its more secure". b2evo uses fopen for trackbacks, so this doesn't work.

Luckily I have a new host and am migrating there soon enough.

5 Mar 18, 2006 14:23

¥åßßå wrote:

Try unticking "use extra path info" in admin > settings

¥

Thanks wanted to confirm that doing that worked for me.

I am on Dreamhost so no problem now.

Form is loading...