Recent Topics

1 Dec 08, 2005 15:13    

I am wondering how to change the order of Blogs, listed on the top of the page yourself. There is a code in _bloglist.php that shows blogs by their ID number. I want to be able to "tell the blog skin" to sort blogs not by the ascending ID of blogs, but by the ID number as I want, eg. 2,5,6,3,7,1,4,8.

Is that possible withut ruing the way how the list is displayed (in all the skins). There is some solution on this forum here:(http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=3765) but the appearance of the bloglist is ruined on some skins (e.g. Nescafe).

Can anybody help me?

2 Dec 08, 2005 17:02

I am very glad to say that I found the solution. It was quite easy as I see now. I looked at the source code generated with Nescafe skin and realised that it is not the same as for the other skins, that I have installed. So I used the above mentioned solution for other skins and made a special one for Nescafe skin. I made a second bloglist php file to handle the Nescafe skin. So. Now I have to bloglist files in "skins" folder. Quite simple solution, isn't it?

Form is loading...