Recent Topics

1 Jan 16, 2006 23:35    

Hello there,

to optimize my blog for google search I want to add a dynamically generated sitemap.xml to help Google Indexing my Site better. However it seem's that this is not yet available as hack or plugin for Phoenix. Does someone know a solution for my problem?

Greetings,

Maui

2 Jan 16, 2006 23:50

Phoenix isn't out yet. The Alpha release is mainly for early testers and plugin developers. Don't expect to see a lot of plugins or hacks until the final version of phoenix is released. In fact, the whole plugin system is getting a facelift between the alpha and the beta, so no one is even develping plugins for alpha, they're all working on Beta compatible plugins. So, I guess you'll just need to sit tight until the software is released. Once that happens, you'll see plenty of cool plugins.

3 Jan 20, 2006 03:59

Actually, i had been looking for a sitemap tool for a while, and i think i found it. Since I installed this one, my site has been getting some good hits (1-4 a day from google)... granted, i used to get zero :( and some of the searches are actually on recent content so i think it works.

the sitemap is from http://www.smart-it-consulting.com/
smart-it-consulting.com is actually listed on google under their 'sitemap tools'. you'll have to download a few files, edit a few lines, but it works as advertised.

you'll need to create a google account, and add your sitemap to it.

Form is loading...