Recent Topics

1 Jan 29, 2006 22:23    

Hello,

just 1 1/2 years ago I left b2evolution. But today I found it again and did a test installation. Wow 0.9.1. is fine and Phoenix will be great.

As I would like to move my Wiki to a Blog I´m interested in the Wiki Links Plugin.
But I couldn´t found any documentation about it (the same for Wakko Plugin).

I see that when I type in [[Newlink]] in a posting it is possible to create a new entry "Newlink". But when I use the same Wiki Link in another Posting there is no link, only the text "[[Newlink]]".
Is the plugin only for creating a Link/Entry once? It would be a great if I could use the Wiki Link every time I would like to link to a special site. Is this possible or is there an interest to code this in a new revision of this plugin?

Regards
Robert

2 Jan 31, 2006 18:07

Just answering myself ;-)

I have to enable (checkbox) Wikilink (Markup) also in every new entry ;-)

3 Feb 01, 2006 16:28

You can edit the plugin file (which will be found in a folder called plugins, or something very much like that) and change 'opt in' to 'opt out' or 'always'. That way the check box will always be checked or not be allowed to be unchecked.

4 Feb 01, 2006 18:03

Thank you very much. I wondered what opt-out etc. means.

5 Feb 01, 2006 21:55

The apply_rendering param can be edited for each plugin in the backoffice for the beta (which is not released yet), btw.

6 Feb 01, 2006 22:23

Thanks again.

I visit the demo regularly to see how it works and if it is worth to change my blog engine....

Form is loading...