Recent Topics

1 Jul 12, 2006 23:00    

I'm new to this and I'm trying something totally complicated, so I hope I can explain myself well. I've swear I've read through every forum and manual, and still can't make it work!

What I want to do is make a site for "sales" which includes blogs for personal items and associate programs (Amazon, CafePress). I've been working with b2evolution, customizing and such, so I've familiar with all of that code at least. Some of the blogs will need to be 'post-style' and some will need to include a separate file in the main area instead of posts.

What I tried to do is include an if/else in the _main.php file right at the start of the main area, to match the blog id and require the file, or to start the posts. I would post an example, but I've changed it so many times it's unrecognizable by now. = /

I've tried lots of variations of punctuation and such, with two results: either every blog shows the page I've required in the main area, or none of them do. So, I can get the page to show up right, I just can't seem to make it exclusive to $blog=6!

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

2 Jul 12, 2006 23:08

make a duplicate of your skin

make only blog 6 use that skin

adapt that skin to your liking...

3 Jul 13, 2006 00:06

Oh, thank you SO MUCH!!! I am going to have some fun now! = >

Form is loading...