- Is Twitter Plugin down or buggy?
- 6.10.4 to 6.10.5 Parse error; syntax error . . .
#1 Dec 31, 2018 10:45
after upgrading from 6.10.3 to 6.10.5 I noticed, that the wysiwyg editor has been touched. Thats - not only at the first glance - is not really an improvement towards handling an convenience and other (in a separate Thread mentioned) problems.
Frankly spoken: How can I get the previous version of wysiwyg back? Is it possible to replace the wysiwyg editor in 6.10.5 with the version of 6.10.3?
The following screenshots show in fig 1 wysiwyg in 6.10.3 (have also a look how teaserbreak shows up) compared to fig 2 in 6.10.5
Thanks and Regards, Will
|Exact b2evolution version number :||6.10.5|
#3 Dec 31, 2018 15:05
@saunders Thanks for reporting
- Teaserbreak needs to be fixed
- You can rearrange the buttons by editing the tinymce plugin file
- If you want more of the old stuff you MIGHT be able to use the old plugin with b2evo 6.10.5 but that is not a supported feature.
- If yo are a power user and like to use tags like
[thumbnail:]directly, you should consider not using WYSIWYG but the markup editor and use Markdown syntax for text formatting.
#4 Jan 03, 2019 00:27
@saunders This should fix the "multiple thumbnails on one line" issue: https://github.com/b2evolution/b2evolution/commit/f48a8b2dd76c381f8dcba2d4c79c2a828f39085a