Recent Topics
Latest topics
I want to try this hack by "stk" param('cat','integer','##'); to make a different category the default. Problem is I don't know how to determine what my category number is? Also not sure where, or if it matters, where I drop this into my… More »
replies

Mar 24, 2007 22:29  
2007-03-24  
I would like to create a static page on my blog. For example I'd have a section on the right with a bunch of pages such as About Me or Contact Me etc. Here's an example of a blog with those things: http://www.sourceoneii.com/ralph/index.php The reason I… More »
replies

Jan 11, 2007 03:18  
2007-01-11  
hi to everybody, exist the possibility for as single or multiple posts to not appear in the default blog? One friend of mine, that write on the third blog, would not to appear in the home page, the default blog. exist a way (setting or hack) for does… More »
replies

Jan 10, 2007 22:20  
2007-01-10  
In the blog my partner and I are setting up and testing, I'm noticing that text I type into the comments field box runs out of the box before breaking to the next line. There are always a few letters or a small word left hanging outside the Comments… More »
replies

Jan 09, 2007 21:44  
2007-01-09  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic