Recent Topics
Latest topics
Ok, at first it's fine, I log in and everything is great. I click anything, say the blog link or the settings link, and it promts me to log in and then redirects me to the page. It does this everytime I click on a link to anything on my user admin!!!… More »
replies

Apr 15, 2006 21:28  
2006-04-15  
I searched around and couldn't find anybody else who'd done this, so I guess I get to be the first one! (-: In the _main.php file for your chosen skin, look for the line that says: Code<?php $Blog->disp( 'tagline', 'htmlbody' ) ?> and… More »
replies

Apr 13, 2006 17:13  
2006-04-13  
I'm always coming here with problems ... but they're usually not b2e's fault - just css. Well, here's my latest question: I'm trying to make it so my middle column has a minimum height. As is, on my main page www.autodogmatic.com, everything lays out… More »
replies

Apr 12, 2006 23:55  
2006-04-12  
I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not, but I have a test setup going with a couple users and it seems that even if I take off the edit properties for a blog, a user with rank of 1 can edit any posts. As an admin, ive written a couple things,… More »
replies

Apr 11, 2006 15:43  
2006-04-11  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic