Recent Topics

General Support

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered Ok, so I'm still a a bit unclear here. In v4, we can no longer just copy the code from the "Blog Owner Contact Form" and drop it into a post because of the "Missing Crumb" problem. This can be… More »
replies

Jun 26, 2015 21:46  
2015-06-26  
Earlier today, I saw that the following article had been published across at Sitepoint - http://www.sitepoint.com/introduction-to-the-wordpress-filesystem-api/. I've been a regular on their forum for a while and as occasion arises will put forward the… More »
replies

Jun 13, 2015 04:18  
2015-06-13  
Excuse me for asking such a question, and sorry if I have posted this twice. I have software I use to design a web site, and I am confused about what a "widget" is. My software indicates that it is a placeholder that you can put some sort of… More »
replies

May 30, 2015 12:24  
2015-05-30  
When you enter text in the 'tags' field it shows you a list of tags containing that text. Sometimes there are tags that were used only once, or used incorrectly and then removed, but they still show up in that dropdown. Is there a way to clear specific… More »
replies

May 29, 2015 23:06  
2015-05-29  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic