Recent Topics
Latest topics
Is there a simple, step-by-step guide to creating stub files to realize the full potential of the multiple blogging system in b2evo? I just want a manual for morons that reads like: Step A: Do this! Step B: Do this! Now check! If A and B , go to C Is… More »
replies

Oct 21, 2006 23:47  
2006-10-21  
When people subscribe to feeds from my blog, they or the program chooses feed://www.nelsonguirado.com/index.php?tempskin=_rss2 and it doesn't work. However substituting "http" for "feed" works. Is this normal? Is there a way to… More »
replies

Oct 19, 2006 19:20  
2006-10-19  
Hi Everyone, I have just this moment joined the forum after downloading b2evolution yesterday so first of all i would like to say hi to everyone. Everything went smoothly with the installation which was great as normally things don't ever go as planned… More »
replies

Oct 16, 2006 22:20  
2006-10-16  
Guys, guys, guys, how come there are so many posts about the initial instal problem of the mysql connection issue, but yet there still isnt a full answer. I've been trying all sorts of soultions that I got from this and other forums but I cant get this… More »
replies

Oct 17, 2006 05:08  
2006-10-17  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic