Recent Topics
Latest topics
Howdy, I've installed b2evolution, and got a skin applied. I've posted a few posts. When I originally did the install and started messing around. I deleted the linkblog. I've added a new one, and made it the default linkblog for my main blog. However, I… More »
replies

May 19, 2006 14:40  
2006-05-19  
I am thinking about buying a new domain that would perfectly fit what my blog is about. So what is needed to keep every post since install date and all addons etc? I think I know but I need to be 100% sure so I dont screw anything up yanno? Thanks More »
replies

May 17, 2006 01:06  
2006-05-17  
Am i wrong in assuming that the multi-language feature allows me to have a bilingual blog. For example, my company has an office in London and Milan, i want to write articles in both italian and english. is the <lang> attribute supposed to do… More »
replies

Feb 15, 2008 07:44  
2008-02-15  
:lol: Hi . I was surfing the net when i found your blogging software?Now what i want to know is that is this software web based? In the sense that can i use it on my company's intranet? We have php ,mysql and apache web server. If yes than where can i… More »
replies

May 15, 2006 11:44  
2006-05-15  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic