Recent Topics
Latest topics
Howdy. It looks like somehow my b2evo site has picked up a nasty visitor. I've been told by some using IE that their antivirus software freaks out when they visit my site - now, today, for the first time, when I visit the front page with mozilla, I get… More »
replies

Jul 21, 2005 14:15  
2005-07-21  
Hi! My problem is that I didn´t quite get why i have the user rights for blogs and(!) and the user level from 0-10. I want the users to be able to write into blog, but not able to change entries from others. I tried lot´s of combinations but I only get… More »
replies

Aug 26, 2005 00:10  
2005-08-26  
Why, if my blog complies with Terms of Service, and I follow all instructions to appear in the Recently updated b2evo blogs, it doesn't gets listed. I did get listed when it started, but now it just doesn't any more. Have I been blacklisted? My Blog is… More »
replies

Jun 28, 2005 04:58  
2005-06-28  
Hey folks I am trying to do a skin in full CSS and I have hit a small snag. When I view what I have so far I have one of two things happen. I will get this problem fixed first before I ask the second one. First thing is I am not getting the loop to work… More »
replies

Jun 24, 2005 00:42  
2005-06-24  
Ok, I have the following URL that I need to post .... http://www.tourmaleny.com.au I cannot post it and get URL: URL not allowed If i remove "tour" I can post the url A word search of the current and updated domains blacklist gives no result for "tour".… More »
replies

Jun 27, 2005 12:47  
2005-06-27  
Guys, Its been okay with current anti-spam feature that comes with b2evo for a year till few days ago when it started hitting my site very hard. What's more, I couldn't blacklist them because they use yahoo.com, aol.com, msn.com etc. I've looked at many… More »
replies

Jun 22, 2005 10:23  
2005-06-22  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic