Recent Topics
Latest topics
When i upload a pic in the blog it says uploaded successfully then says 'here's the code to display it'. i press 'add code to your post' then save the post with the following error: Cannot update, please correct these errors: * Found invalid URL:… More »
replies

Sep 03, 2006 13:53  
2006-09-03  
Your b2evolution version: 0.9.1 Your level of knowledge of Internet technologies: Advanced Knowledge Link to your b2evolution blog: http://www.thejasonmurphyshow.com PHP Version: MySQL Version: What actions led up to your current issue? my own curious… More »
replies

Sep 02, 2006 11:27  
2006-09-02  
I try my best not to tinker too much with what was b2evocore (now the various subdirectories of INC) but I was wondering if there was a simple way to return/display in my skin the number comments a post has (not a feedback_link, just a number). (I'm not… More »
replies

Sep 01, 2006 12:22  
2006-09-01  
i have a problem. When i want to leave a comment in my blog, I can do it locally (in my Linux server) but when i try it from my XP computer using the explorer i cant. I always receive the following error: Cannot Post comment, please correct these… More »
replies

Sep 01, 2006 19:49  
2006-09-01  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic