Recent Topics
Latest topics
What determines the order of the categories/subcategories that are displayed for a post? I thought it would be in the same order as the category list displayed in the sidebar (alphabetical with their respective subcats), but it doesn't seem to be that… More »
replies

Jan 24, 2007 08:17  
2007-01-24  
Before making a real release of this plugin I'd like to offer it here for people to try so the brave people can help me find the bugs. The idea is that you can add more meta data to posts. Check out the readme in the zip and please let me know of any… More »
replies

Jan 24, 2007 01:58  
2007-01-24  
Hello all, I have a blog over @ blogger (pasqualeffxi.blogspot.com) and I tried to put a link in the side to my site here (www.superawesomecarnivalbears.net). Whenever someone clicks the link that leads to Super Awesome Carnival Bears, they get the… More »
replies

Jan 23, 2007 13:29  
2007-01-23  
After I install, I am able to access the Admin area, but when I go to the url of the actual blog, I get the following error page Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.… More »
replies

Jan 22, 2007 18:01  
2007-01-22  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic