Recent Topics
Latest topics
I'm trying to igure our why there is no email form on my blog. When people comment on the blog I automatically recieve the message, but if you click the mail icon next to a logged in user the linked page says Email form but nothing is there. Any ideas… More »
replies

Sep 20, 2006 22:54  
2006-09-20  
Hi, I have problem with the email. I know for sure that mail is enalbed by my hosting. Email works when i do: - Request email to activate my account - Forgot my password Email don't work when i register. I get a message that it's not possible te send an… More »
replies

Sep 21, 2006 19:34  
2006-09-21  
Ok, I'm an idiot. Ive just set up my first Blog with this software (feeling pretty proud at 59) annd tried to log on as a user to the index page only to get an FTP reuqest for name and password. Im sure my potential users dont want to to get that… More »
replies

Sep 21, 2006 00:57  
2006-09-21  
Hi everyone: I've enabled user "self registration" in "milestone" and I would like to know if there is an easy way to add a couple of additional fields on the registration form so that I can capture a couple additional pieces of… More »
replies

Sep 20, 2006 22:03  
2006-09-20  
Using newest STABLE version. Ok, I have looked thru the forums and just cannot find my basic answer. I have created a BLOG and given a Group IS Member access. From my understanding they should be able to post a message to the blog. (Not a comment to a… More »
replies

Nov 14, 2006 22:23  
2006-11-14  
I hope I can be excused if my question sounds ridiculous but seriously, I am totally new to websites. I have no knowledge of html, css, php, blogs and everything. Anyway, I had my website done on Microsoft Frontpage with shared borders, etc. I have… More »
replies

Sep 19, 2006 17:16  
2006-09-19  
Ok, I know this has probably been covered somewhere (and probably multiple times), but I can't find any simple, straight-forward instructions on this forum for how to ban an IP address. In the last few days my site, which only gets about 20 hits on an… More »
replies

Sep 19, 2006 15:23  
2006-09-19  

In order to start a new topic Log in now! or Register now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic
Social CMS software – This forum is powered by b2evolution CMS, a complete engine for your website.