Recent Topics
Latest topics
Hi, can anyone help with this problem? I am uploading images using the 'Upload a file/image' button yet when I preview or try to save the image, I get the error message of: -------------- Invalid post, please correct these errors: * Found invalid URL:… More »
replies

Aug 09, 2006 17:53  
2006-08-09  
Hi, I noticed (or rather, my commenters noticed) that BBcode is not allowed in comments. Does anyone know how to enable this? Searching the forum did not yield an answer. :-( I know that this probably gives spammers a field day, but I think we can… More »
replies

Jan 28, 2007 14:32  
2007-01-28  
Hello everybody, I would like to use b2evolution in an intranet environment. How is it possible to get the ldap plugin to work? Does it work at all? I do not want users to be registered but to be authentificated directly by the ldap server. Thank for… More »
replies

May 08, 2008 11:20  
2008-05-08  
hi there. couple of questions. is there a way to increase the max file size for uploads from 96k? That's a little lean. Also, what about uploading Flash movies or FLV (flash video). is this doable? is a special plug-in needed? thanks for any info! SS More »
replies

Aug 09, 2006 00:29  
2006-08-09  
I'd like to get my blog page shorter. It currently display all the article and I can't change it. V1.8, In App Setting, General, I modified the Display option, to have it per Day, Posts/Day per page=1, Archive mode= Monthly (for the side bar) Except for… More »
replies

Aug 08, 2006 09:28  
2006-08-08  
I would like to insert navigation links into my side bar so users who might find my blog through a seach engine can get to my homepage easier. I am assuming I edit the Main.PHP file in the area quoted below somewhere. But not sure exactly how to input… More »
replies

Aug 08, 2006 01:34  
2006-08-08  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic