Recent Topics
Latest topics
I upgraded my blogs to the latest version using my control panel on my web host. Everything looked honkey dorey, however the permalinks to previous blog entries now lead to a 404. The links to my blog (eg site.com/blogs/name) are gone, and I havent a… More »
replies

Jun 24, 2006 00:58  
2006-06-24  
Bonjour à tous Je suis un newbies total, et je me pose plusieurs questions... Je souhaite offrire la possibilté à mes visiteurs de créer leur blog automatiquement sans mon intervention, j'ai trouvé un sujet dans le forum, et j'ai modifier les fichier… More »
replies

Jun 24, 2006 16:59  
2006-06-24  
If I add my feed to GreatNews (a feed reader) it shows an icon in front of my feed (other feeds don't have this icon or show a different icon). Can it be that this is a standard feed icon/logo that is send by the B2evolution feed ? I would like to… More »
replies

Jun 22, 2006 12:18  
2006-06-22  
ok, so I got everything installed and I am able to log in and delete and make posts but when i go to my blog and click on blog a or b or blog all then i get this error... Not Found The requested URL /b2evolution/blogs/blog_a.php was not found on this… More »
replies

Jun 21, 2006 23:30  
2006-06-21  
Forgive me for sounding dumb. When I add an entry to the BLOG and save it..... 1/ It doesn't record the timestamp I make (ie. I want to back date some entries). I am altering the date in the fields shown, but in the blog entry , it shows today's date… More »
replies

Jun 22, 2006 12:24  
2006-06-22  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic