Recent Topics
Latest topics
Hi, Leute :D ...hab mir kurz vor Jahreswechsel b2evolution mal downgeloaden.. hey, find ich super. L?uft schon im Netz und ich bastle derzeit darin herum. Bin in ?sterreich/Wien zu Hause und besch?ftige mich immer wieder mit CMM-Seiten. Da ich noch… More »
replies

Jan 04, 2005 20:18  
2005-01-04  
I've set everything up. That was super easy thanks! I'm installed in www.mydomain.com/blogs/ now, just to make sure.. can I move everything to my root dir after I have configured it as I like? I'm going to enter alot of old posts etc. so it's ESSENTIAL… More »
replies

Jan 04, 2005 11:08  
2005-01-04  
I've already read over some of the topics that involve the 500 Internal Server error, but to be completely honest, I haven't a clue as to how to do most of the fixes. Now, I'm not all that great with all this configuring jumbo. I used Fantastico to… More »
replies

Jan 04, 2005 20:30  
2005-01-04  
Hi all, Happy New Year. I'm not happy with my host. My site has only been up for a month, and its already been down at least 4 times. I get SQL errors a lot. And when it does load its very slow. This isn't working anymore, I need a new host. Can someone… More »
replies

Apr 28, 2007 17:37  
2007-04-28  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic