Recent Topics
Latest topics
Hello everyone!! I am making a personal website with a blog hosted by b2evolution... I am currently modifying a skin to suit my needs, I understand HTML, but not PHP...As you can see from my bloghttp://www.tvaughn05.5gigs.com/blog.htm, I got my… More »
replies

Nov 29, 2005 01:47  
2005-11-29  
Hi All, I want to create some kind of relationships bewteen blogers and blog, which mean registered members have their own blogs and only him/herself can post, other people can only browse the blog. I haven't found the way to make this possible. can… More »
replies

Nov 25, 2005 01:21  
2005-11-25  
Greetings. I was using that plugin where users commenting on posts had to enter the letter/number combination from a rendered image. It was working great, but now I've gone an upgraded to Dawn and I can't find the information on how to install that… More »
replies

Nov 24, 2005 21:45  
2005-11-24  
Ik vroeg me af hoe je je loginpagina in je layout van je weblog krijgt. Ik vind het namelijk een beetje stijlloos om mensen naar een witte pagina te sturen en dan pas weer terug naar het weblog. Ik heb gezien dat het mogelijk is en heb overal op de… More »
replies

Apr 27, 2006 12:02  
2006-04-27  
I've added the sidebar tool to my favorites but it defaults to search instead of opening the post window, any ideas? Here's what I've done: b2evo admin -> tools -> right click on sidebar link -> add to favorites -> try to open from favorites… More »
replies

Nov 23, 2005 06:41  
2005-11-23  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic