Recent Topics
Latest topics
:oops: I have setup a blog for a friend, left it to be used for months by that friend and I had not login myself all this while. Then recently, this friend came back to ask me to help. I can not login as the admin, because I can not recall what user ID… More »
replies

Dec 12, 2005 19:56  
2005-12-12  
I set my blog so referrers don't show, did all the things that worked from this board, and realized that my url was out in the wild and nothing was stopping the spam attempts. Didn't matter that they were unsucessful because the spam bots just kept on… More »
replies

Dec 15, 2005 11:36  
2005-12-15  
I hope the question is valid here: What are some PHP Editor that people are using? I'm using HTML-Kit, and I'm wondering if there are better choices (Freeware) out there when working with b2Evolution. Thanks. More »
replies

Dec 11, 2005 23:32  
2005-12-11  
Hi there, My little blog used to burn something around 2 or 3 Gb of bandwidth month, but the spammers made use 35Gb last month (and I was keeping anti-spam up to date). Well, I decided that the best way was to block them from accessing my server through… More »
replies

Dec 10, 2005 20:27  
2005-12-10  
Is there some reason why you can't use any html tag in a post? For example, I wanted to align an image I was posting, but it said 'align' was not a valid tag. So i turned the html checker off and that didn't allow me to align it either. I was thinking,… More »
replies

Dec 09, 2005 23:06  
2005-12-09  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic