Recent Topics
Wanna do some sort of browser-detecting in your skin to fix a bug that only appears in Macintosh IE, without resorting to ugly and unreadable CSS hacks? Hidden in the bowels of b2evolution (in _vars.php, actually) there's a bit that goes like… more »

Jul 18, 2004 03:24  
Hello! I'm having a problem with b2evo. Why is that in the admin page, when I click on "Templates" this message appears: Warning: is_file(): Stat failed for /home/wwwakem/public_html/abeautifullife/skins/custom/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in… more »

Jul 16, 2004 14:43  
hi again I have moved up a step since last and am fully enjoying this blog engine. When I link - go to blogs- from admin area I end up on a nonexisting page. The URL in the adress line without / - but if I add that slash to the end of the url - I am… more »

Jul 15, 2004 17:10  
Hi, i would like to customize a little the Calendar, but it's not easy since most part is hard coded. - First, b2e Calendar has both month and years switch, this is great. the trouble is that the switching links are not next to month and year text, they… more »

Aug 08, 2004 03:28  
Discussion topic
Locked topic
blog engine – This forum is powered by b2evolution CMS, a complete engine for your website.