Recent Topics

General Support

Having a fairly lightly used blog I decided to jump onto Phoenix when it came out. What I have looked at so far is pretty nice and since I have only lightly modified the custom skin, I have it looking close to what I had before. But it would be nice to… More »
replies

Nov 29, 2005 03:38  
2005-11-29  
Hi All, I want to create some kind of relationships bewteen blogers and blog, which mean registered members have their own blogs and only him/herself can post, other people can only browse the blog. I haven't found the way to make this possible. can… More »
replies

Nov 25, 2005 01:21  
2005-11-25  
Greetings. I was using that plugin where users commenting on posts had to enter the letter/number combination from a rendered image. It was working great, but now I've gone an upgraded to Dawn and I can't find the information on how to install that… More »
replies

Nov 24, 2005 21:45  
2005-11-24  
I've added the sidebar tool to my favorites but it defaults to search instead of opening the post window, any ideas? Here's what I've done: b2evo admin -> tools -> right click on sidebar link -> add to favorites -> try to open from favorites… More »
replies

Nov 23, 2005 06:41  
2005-11-23  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic