Recent Topics
Latest topics
My b2evolution Version: Not Entered Hi, i have upgraded my 2.x to 3.x. In my old version there was a blog called "news" that shows the newest topics of all blogs. Now in 3.x this blog shows nothing and i dont find a option to activate this as… More »
replies

Mar 27, 2009 06:27  
2009-03-27  
My b2evolution Version: 2.x I looked at several photoblog posts, but none seemd to answer this for me. I have figured out how to link to various albums in my photoblog individually, but how do I make those albums show up on a main directory page… More »
replies

Mar 28, 2009 01:27  
2009-03-28  
Ya know what happens when I finally make one of these? I get a bit burned out on writing *about it*. First the readme then a blog post then a forum post then submit it to the plugins page then add it to bopit. So this will be a simple one. Basically… More »
replies

Jun 23, 2009 10:41  
2009-06-23  
They seem to latch on to a specific post and spam it to death. Dunno why, but I've now got a second post that is *the* key identifier in who is a spammer. And guess what? One day the scourge will end then a bit of time will pass then they'll hit it like… More »
replies

Apr 29, 2009 14:17  
2009-04-29  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic