Recent Topics
Latest topics
This might be a simple question, but I am having trouble in understanding. The end result: I want to take my podcast and feed it feedburner and then into I-Tunes and other syndication sites. This is my question: At the bottom of my site, are several RSS… More »
replies

Nov 09, 2006 17:20  
2006-11-09  
Where can I find information on how to use these renderers in my blog posts? I know about ticking them when you edit, etc. But what must I type and what are the results? The only one I really know is BB code. I've tried googling, but without much… More »
replies

Jun 13, 2006 21:56  
2006-06-13  
A year back I gave up on accepting unsolicited comments on any of my blogs and have never looked back. I have enabled user registration and signposted visitors to the fact that they have to register to comment and this seems to work fine with many… More »
replies

Jun 14, 2006 11:11  
2006-06-14  
Hallo luitjes, ik ben verschrikkelijk stom geweest. Ik wilde naast mijn log ook op mijn domein ff een forum voor mijn werk proefdraaien (SMF), maar ik wist het wachtwoord van de database niet meer, heb ik een nieuw wachtwoord gecreeerd voor de database,… More »
replies

Jun 13, 2006 11:18  
2006-06-13  
Folks, I have a problem in understanding the referer list. I know that there are a couple of referers to my site, but they do not show up in the stats. Same with Google & Co. No search referers any more. All started after using Phoenix which is… More »
replies

Jul 03, 2006 23:27  
2006-07-03  
I have a quick question about the archives, and hopefully someone has a an answer. On my website I have 2 blogs created. say blog 1 and blog 6(don't ask it got messed up somewhere). Anyways, I can get the archives to show up in the first blog, but not… More »
replies

Jun 15, 2006 18:06  
2006-06-15  
I'm sorry, I know this is hopelessly remedial but I've searched both here and on the w.bloggar site and haven't come up with anything. ## image removed by whoo, we dont need it :) ## My domain is sofadog.net. I've tried both "www.sofadog.net"… More »
replies

Nov 11, 2006 17:19  
2006-11-11  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic