Recent Topics
Latest topics
Hello all, I"m a new User and am very happy with this Blog software :D. Everything has been running smooth untill last night. I was writing a post, and it wouldn't let me preview, but i saved anyways. Once i saved, the blog gave me a "page cannpt be… More »
replies

Sep 22, 2005 05:47  
2005-09-22  
Hi, I have a problem with my blog (www.charlietyack.com), which I have been looking into for some time. I have a linkblog running down the side, which should contain lots of useful links, but most of them do not appear when it is a sidebar to the main… More »
replies

Sep 20, 2005 02:22  
2005-09-20  
What would be the first indication my pingbacks are working? After I post a new blog I get this page where it gives me stats on pingbacks blah blah blah and everything says zero.. Does that mean anything? Just wondering how I can tell if it is working..… More »
replies

Sep 20, 2005 09:22  
2005-09-20  
Hi everybody I am having trouble changing the height of the textarea. I would think that changing admin/_edit_form.php at textarea <textarea rows="16" cols="40" name="content" id="conte would change the size, but it doesn't??? It seems straight… More »
replies

Sep 27, 2005 22:34  
2005-09-27  
I am having a bit of trouble with the terminology and what the choices actually mean on the user and group permissions. I would like the default user to comment but not be able to start a blog. What needs to be checked and unchecked off? Thanks for the… More »
replies

Sep 21, 2005 20:25  
2005-09-21  
Hi there. Is there any trick to get the stats page back? I looked around a lot but did not see something like that. Referer spam is ugly but I can live with that... Bye! Gunnar. PS: I know that this is a feature of dawn. I have read changelogs and… More »
replies

Sep 18, 2005 22:54  
2005-09-18  
I have done the installation made all the permission corrects but when I go to the admin page this is what keeps coming up. I have looked the all of this forum and havent seen anyone with the same issues. Warning: main(): Unable to access… More »
replies

Sep 18, 2005 23:09  
2005-09-18  
I've searched the forums and looked at the "how to create a template" page (which didn't work for me) so I'm gonna throw this question up here now. I'm using the latest b2evolution build and I'm using the kubrick2evo skin. The thing is that I wanted to… More »
replies

Nov 29, 2005 20:39  
2005-11-29  
I just updated my blog to "Dawn" and I ran into some problems. I'm using "custom" skin and when I click on "Some viewing statistics", I am directed to the parental directory of "blog/skin/custom". Also, I can't seem to log out when I click on… More »
replies

Sep 18, 2005 10:32  
2005-09-18  
Hallo, ich habe jetzt mal das Script installiert, aber finde leider nicht wo ich einstellen kann welche Seite die "Startseite" werden soll. Der fängt immer mit der Seite an von wo man auch z.b. das ganze Script installieren kann. Über eine kurze… More »
replies

Sep 18, 2005 19:57  
2005-09-18  
Well, my blog was suspended due to high resources usage before I upgrade it to the latest version. Now the database is damaged and I can't log in and therefore I don't know which version I was using. How can I know it without loging in to the admin… More »
replies

Sep 18, 2005 16:56  
2005-09-18  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Locked topic