Recent Topics
Latest topics
Well, my blog was suspended due to high resources usage before I upgrade it to the latest version. Now the database is damaged and I can't log in and therefore I don't know which version I was using. How can I know it without loging in to the admin… More »
replies

Sep 18, 2005 16:56  
2005-09-18  
Hey, i have a problem uploading the pictures. When trying to upload as admin everything works fine. And i have chmod -ed the media filder 777. But when a non admin user trys to upload a file i get the following error: CodeKonnte Datei nicht hochladen.… More »
replies

Mar 14, 2006 18:58  
2006-03-14  
I am using B2Evolution in a school setting on a local server. This is a fantastic tool for education! My question is...I give the students some access so they don't feel completely locked down. I want them to be able to change their nickname in the… More »
replies

Sep 15, 2005 22:54  
2005-09-15  
Hi all! Just wanted to be able to edit all my skins (not only the custom one), like I saw in trying wordpress (damn, I said it!), so I quickly whipped up this hack. This hack adds an extra block at the top of the template admin page, listing all skins… More »
replies

Nov 02, 2005 19:00  
2005-11-02  
Aloha all, I'm new to the B2evolution "community" and the simple questio I have is: I'm currently running SQL Server, i.e. not MySQL, so the question is if I can still use the SQL Server or if I do need to install MySQL server as well? I do appreciate… More »
replies

Sep 17, 2005 01:27  
2005-09-17  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic