Recent Topics
Sorry for a dumb question, but I'd like to upgrade from 9.0.5 ==> to 9.0.10 Too many bugs in my original version. What is the process, or a link to instructions on how to do this? Will it affect the posts on the site currently and will it affect… more »

Jul 30, 2004 03:44  
I'm currently working on a new skin and would like to be able to change the appearance of the date. I know how to change it's format (e.g. from 31/05/04 to 31 May 2004), but I can't figure out how to center it, give it a unique background etc. I've… more »

Jul 31, 2004 05:29  
I just installed b2 yesterday (, and am trying to add a friend as a user. I've spent over 5 hours reading the manuals, faqs etc., and just don't see how i can do this: "Create users from backoffice or let them register" When i go to "Users" (the… more »

Jul 28, 2004 23:53  
I have a large WP blog that I'd like to import into b2, what would be the easiest way to do this. I can see that the only import facility is for MT so am thinking of trying to get my WP blog exported in the same format as MT uses. Could I do this with… more »

Mar 12, 2005 23:12  
Discussion topic
Locked topic
blog engine – This forum is powered by b2evolution CMS, a complete engine for your website.