Recent Topics
Latest topics
I know this is probably an idiodic question. But I am trying to set up extended posts as my default setting so that I may have a teaser and then a full article or post. Can anyone help me with this? Sorry for the lame question.… More »
replies

Jan 10, 2008 22:14  
2008-01-10  
Welcome What is Digg? Digg is a user driven social content website. Ok, so what the heck does that mean? Well, everything on Digg is submitted by our community (that would be you). After you submit content, other people read your submission and Digg… More »
replies

Jun 22, 2008 16:23  
2008-06-22  
If I write an article on my blog and designate it as members only this means that a person can only see it if they are member of the blog. Correct? Now, assuming I am correct, if a person "joins" the blog are they automatically a member or do… More »
replies

Feb 03, 2007 13:43  
2007-02-03  
On my blog the comments are being posted in reverse order -- that is, the newest comments are at the top and the oldest at the bottom. Is there a way to reverse that? I would like the newest comments at the bottom, etc... Thanks! W. Hill version 1.8.6… More »
replies

Feb 04, 2007 07:23  
2007-02-04  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic